Our client in the Technology Industry, located in Mississauga is looking for a Inside Sales Representative to join their team.
· Drive for revenue opportunities in the managed and unmanaged account base meeting revenue quota
· Follow up on pending customer orders for license shortfalls
· Drive customer and partner satisfaction through understanding customer needs and helping them acquire the licenses they need
· Identify roadblocks within accounts affecting deployments and engaging resources to remove obstacles
· Proactively engage customers around compliance campaigns
· Proactively drive SAM adoption within customers' accounts and through Partners as a way to avoid future non-compliance
· Crisp articulation of the benefits of software asset management and compliance
· Update customer end user license information using Microsoft license tools or equivalent
· 2+ years of sales experience in IT
· Bachelors Degree (or comparable) in relevant area of study
· Advanced communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, combined with high levels of organizational ability
· Good understanding of inside sales techniques
· Good knowledge of features, benefits and competitive positioning of Microsoft products
· Exposure to and Knowledge of Microsoft Licensing we be a definite asset.
For consideration, please email Jennifer@ifgpr.com with "Inside Sales" in the subject line.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com