LAW CLERK - REAL ESTATE
Financial, Trust/Real Estate
April 8, 2014
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Located in the Financial District of Toronto, our client has been providing expert legal advice for over sixty years. It is a full-service law firm that is currently experiencing growth, particularly in the real estate department. This firm prides itself on staff of competent, cool headed lawyers and staff with a focus on reasonable and timely advice for its clients needs.
This is a unique opportunity to join a collegial, supportive downtown firm working with a busy group of real estate lawyers as they continue to grow their practice focused on commercial real estate transactions. This is a perfect role for a legal professional that wants to work in the downtown legal marketplace at a law firm that deals with sophisticated issues and transactions.
Our client is seeking a Real Estate Law Clerk with at least 5 years’ of experience to work closely with a group of busy lawyers. Responsibilities will include: managing transaction files (sales, bank financings etc.) from beginning to end; drafting and coordinating documents (reports, closing docs, agreements, leases, registration instruments etc.); title searches; registrations in Teraview and Conveyancer.
- Commensurate with experience.
- Post-Secondary Education.
You are the ideal candidate to join this firm as a Real Estate Law Clerk if you are:
- A well-organized, professional with a keen attention to detail.
- Able to work independently in a team atmosphere.
- Confident and dependable with excellent interpersonal and client service skills.
- Experienced and proficient in Teraview, PC Law, Hummingbird, Docs DM MS Outlook and MS Office Suite.
- Able to multi-task to meet competing deadlines in a high pressure environment.
- Proactive and take initiative to get things done.
- Dedicated to providing superior client service.
- Able to take dictation.
Mark Burton, Legal Recruitment Specialist & General Counsel
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting or forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Toronto, Bay, law, legal, lawyer, associate, real estate, clerk.