ASSOCIATE - PLAINTIFF PERSONAL INJURY
April 11, 2014
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Located in Burlington with excellent access to the 403, 407 and QEW, this small law firm specializes in Personal Injury and Employment law matters. The firm takes its work seriously but prides itself on being approachable and well prepared to work in its clients’ best interests. Utilizing a network of experts as consultants and witnesses, the firm is focused on building strong cases for positive results.
This is a rare opportunity for a Junior Litigation Lawyer to work closely with a busy and efficient litigator. The successful candidate will gain exposure to a variety of personal injury cases working alongside an experienced lawyer with a true passion for providing excellent legal services. The role will also provide some exposure to employment law. Located in Burlington, this role is perfect for a Toronto Lawyer living in the west end!!
Our client is seeking a hard-working, passionate junior lawyer with at least one year of post-call experience in personal injury litigation to join its busy firm. A strong understanding of personal injury, tort and accident benefits law is required. Experience in employment law would also be beneficial. Only applicants currently called to bar of Ontario and in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario will be considered.
- Commensurate with experience.
- Post-Secondary education.
- You are the ideal candidate to join this firm as a Junior Litigation Associate if:
- You are called to the Bar of Ontario in 2013 or earlier.
- You are a well organized, professional with a keen attention to detail.
- You are confident and dependable with excellent interpersonal and client service skills.
- You have experience in insurance defense including accidents benefits work.
- You value the opportunity to work as part of an experienced team focussed on efficient and effective management of personal injury litigation.
- You want to advance your litigation career working on files that will allow you to continue to develop your expertise in and out of the courtroom.
Mark Burton, Legal Recruitment Specialist & General Counsel
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting or forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Oakville, law, legal, lawyer, associate, litigation, employment, personal injury, accident benefits.