Our client, a boutique firm specializing in business law, real estate and finance, is currently recruiting for an intermediate/senior level Corporate Paralegal to join their Corporate Services Department. The Corporate Paralegal in this role will be reporting to the corporate department lawyer. This role requires a candidate that is efficient, organized and works well independently.
- All matters relating to B.C. companies, limited partnerships, extra-provincial companies, sole proprietorships and societies, including incorporations, altering articles to amend share structure and name change, amalgamations, continuations, dissolutions, restorations
- Handling corporate reorganizations and day-to-day corporate transactions including director and officer changes, share allotments and transfers, redemptions, retractions and dividend declarations, annual maintenance
- Ability to deal with client inquiries and handle day-to-day corporate matters independently
- Leadership skills and mentoring capabilities are imperative to excel in this senior position
- Minimum 12 years previous corporate experience, preferably with several years heading up a corporate law department
- In-depth knowledge of Alf database is preferred and strong computer skills are essential
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and delegate work in the most efficient manner
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume and cover letter, quoting AR3069 in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you, and thank you for applying with Arlyn Recruiting!
Apply now via email