RESERVATIONS/CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
APRIL 17, 2014
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will:
- Have previous experience in the limousine business or high volume reservations centers (a must)
- Have at least 3 years experience in the transportation or logistics industry
- Have at least 3 years experience providing excellent customer service
- Be a strong multitasker with experience in fast pace environment
- Have excellent attention to detail, a definite must
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel and exceptional telephone skills
- Have strong organizational & communication skills
- Be a team player, reliable and willing to work overtime where necessary
Our client is a leader and trusted name in the Executive Ground Transportation/Limousine Industry, well-established for over 20 years and employs state of the art technology.
If you seek a position that is out of the ordinary, is both a challenge and rewarding, this may be the opportunity for you. Our Client is seeking a full time Reservations /Client Services Representative, must be flexible on hours, afternoons and evenings and some Holidays. This position offers working with professionals in a fast paced environment, with state of the art technology. The position will allow you to experience and showcase your ability to solve problems, deal directly with clients, truly multitask and at the end of your day, feel like you accomplished something via your strong for Customer Service.
Commensurate upon experience, plus benefits package.
Chris Preudhomme, Senior Recruitment Specialist: email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Online