Our client is a very well established automotive company looking for an Compensation Specialist to join their Human Resources team. Located in Toronto and offering excellent benefits, competitive salary and a great opportunity for growth - they're looking for you if you have great experience in analyzing and communicating data, building sales incentive programs and developing creative solutions and strategies for various compensation programs.
- Design and develop of effective sales compensation plans which aim to drive sales results and align with business strategy
- Develop and manage a tracking model around the sales commission and incentive program
- Oversee cross-functional participation of various departments to manage strategy regarding sales compensation plans
- Monitor sales plan effectiveness and results, researching best practices and recommending enhancements to sales compensation programs
- Consultation with and educate HR on sales compensation guidelines and related matters
- Prepare presentations, reports, correspondence, business cases and process documentation
- 3-5 years related experience in Human Resources specifically with sales compensation experience
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Business or a related discipline
- Strong experience with building/analyzing data analytics, working with sales incentives in a large, complex organization
- Superior communication skills including strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Driven personality with the ability to innovate and create strategies and sales models
- Strategic in approach to compensation programs
To apply for this position email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing LC385 in the subject line, or call (905) 615-8090. If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, please contact our office directly to discuss your career goals and what you are looking for. Not all positions are advertised, so other suitable positions may be available.