Wind Turbine Service Technician (Morse SK), Wind Power
The world is looking for answers that last. And they start here.
For the last 100 years, Siemens has been here in Canada, providing great employment opportunities to highly-motivated people. It's our tradition to promote excellent work, develop talent, and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of the Top 50 Most Engaged Workplaces in Canada, and one of Canada's Greenest Employers.
Our 4,400 employees in Canada develop and manufacture products, design and install complex systems and projects, and tailor a wide range of solutions for individual requirements. We stand for technical achievement, innovation, quality, and reliability.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the service and maintenance of Siemens wind turbines at the Morse wind farm (between Swift Current and Regina SK). Although this position will support the service requirements at the Morse site as its home site, it also will require travel within Canada to support other Siemens wind farm sites as required
- Maintenance of Siemens wind turbines at our Canadian wind turbine sites
- Provide excellent service to our customers, analyze and react to people in stressful/ hazardous situations
- Work inside the wind turbine enclosure at an elevated height of 300 feet
- Ability to think clearly and maintain composure during stressful and/or hazardous situations is critical
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Extensive training and testing will be provided covering safety and technical job requirements