By design, Heather Cox & Associates is a boutique insurance search firm. Linking Talent to Opportunity - Positively Impacting People and Businesses
BILINGUAL COMMERCIAL UNDERWRITER
Why work for our client?
- Work for one of the “50 Best Employers in Canada”
- Be part of a small team that is dedicated to excellence
- Lots of opportunity for growth & development
- Analyze, evaluate and negotiate terms and conditions for renewals, newbusiness and policy changes
- Request, analyze and take appropriate action on inspection reports
- Calculate Treaty and Facultative Reinsurance as required
- Confirm, analyze and monitor claims and policy/client/program loss ratios
- Maintain databases and provide reports to clients and management as required
- Assist in the development of others through coaching, mentoring and guidance in risk assessment
- 3+ years of commercial underwriting experience
- University Grad
- CIP or working toward
- Excellent communication skills – fluent in French & English
To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com Phone: 416 935-0901.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.