Job Title: Account Planner
Compensation: $50,000 and up depending on experience
Are you passionate about online media? Do you like working with people to solve problems? Do you want to play a key role in making our clients advertising the top service provider for interactive media on the internet?
If so, Advertising Sales may have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a highly motivated Account Planner to be part of a world-class customer service team. Account Planners play a major role in the day-to-day execution of advertising campaigns for our clients most strategic advertising clients (including but not limited to advertising campaign order entry and processing, inventory research/reservation, reporting and investigating billing issues). In addition to managing the day to day entry of ad campaign orders, you will interact with the Account Teams to resolve client issues, provide ongoing education and ensure data and inventory integrity. Finally, you will be joining a team that is focused on results, works together to solve problems, and is committed to supporting each other.
· Manage all implementation aspects of designated accounts (client and order setup and revision, inventory reservation, order entry and campaign reporting)
· Interface daily with Sales personnel to assist in proposal information and inventory availability
· Serve as a first tier troubleshooter and escalation point for client setup, order entry and billing issues -
· Ensure quality and data integrity by enforcing standard policies and procedures
· Educate the AE's and AM's on available Microsoft Advertising resources; serving as a general information resource for matters relating to order entry and inventory utilization
· Help foster innovation in tool and process development by identifying bugs in the tool set/ process inefficiencies and escalating to the appropriate team
· Provide strategic guidance and creativity on inventory avails to maximize revenue opportunities and client experience
Education and Experience:
· 1 -2 years' experience in an customer service, marketing, or sales coordinator
· Online advertising experience - asset
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience with a focus on Business Administration and/or Account Management
· 1-2 years working in a customer service organization
· Proven attention to detail
· Proven ability to: multitask & work under pressure, understand customer needs and build ongoing relationships
For consideration, please email your resume to Jennifer@ifgpr.com with "Account Planner" in the title.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com