CONTINUING EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR - MINUTE TAKING
NorQuest College helps students unlock their potential and realize their dreams. We are Challenge Positive and embrace every situation as an opportunity. As the Edmonton region’s community college serving 8,500 students annually, we play an integral role in Alberta’s education system. NorQuest College offers a vibrant, inclusive, diverse and student-centred learning environment that transforms lives and strengthens communities. We are nationally recognized leaders in health, community studies and business post-secondary career programs, as well as foundational, intercultural and language training. We are proud to offer our employees meaningful work, competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits program and a commitment to a positive work/life balance. This is an exciting time to be a part of NorQuest College. Take a step forward with us. Together, we can help build and sustain a strong province for future generations.
Do you thrive in a transforming environment where you inspire, enrich and engage students, staff, and the community? If so, NorQuest’s Business Development Unit is looking for you! We provide training for companies across most industries and professional/personal development courses for individuals in Edmonton and the surrounding region. With the right plan, the right people, new processes and a new sense of purpose now in place, we're ready to move NorQuest forward.
We are currently looking for an experienced and energetic adult education instructor to join our team to develop and teach a minute taking course. All interested applicants must be able to teach weekdays on a part-time/casual basis at the Edmonton main campus.
- Develop curriculum including a variety of student materials and resources
- Deliver instructional material in the classroom relevant to effective minute taking
- Facilitate the learning process by utilizing instructional strategies that ensure efficient and effective delivery of course materials
- Use appropriate educational technology for communications, presentations and program promotion
- Teach a session aimed at individuals who would like to take on the role and responsibilities of the minute taker in their profession so they will produce accurate, clear and professional minutes.
- Pay is to commensurate with education and experience
- Continuing Education Instructors are contract positions that report to the Business Development Department
- Open until a suitable candidate is found
TO APPLY :
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply please email your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org