| || Staffing Consultants |
Ottawa Downtown Core
Bilingual - Complete fluency required (verbal and written)
|We are currently seeking three talented Staffing Consultants for our Federal Government client. The objective of the work is to provide reference checks for up to 400 candidates. |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Receive from the Project Authority the names of each candidate and their three (3) references.
- Contact referees directly through e-mail or telephone, to schedule appointments and/or interviews.
- Perform reference check interviews with all three references (per candidate) by telephone in accordance with the schedule provided by the Project Authority.
- Provide written progress reports to the Project Authority on a weekly basis throughout the process.
- Produce a written reference check report for each reference (three per candidate). The report must be an accurate transcription (in either official language) of the responses provided by the individuals. The report must be written in the official language of Canada used by the respondent.
- Send the reference check reports to the Project Authority by the required deadline. The completion of these selection processes is a top priority for the department and therefore the reference checks must be completed as soon as possible in June.
Education and Certifications
- Must have at least ten (10) years of experience in Staffing within the Federal Government.
- Must have a University degree.
- Must have experience in using the Key Leadership Competency for Executives reference guide.
- Must have experience in the management of issues related to reference checking for international placements.
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
| || Apply Online 20140430.14 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altis Professional is recognized for its leadership and innovation within the staffing industry. We place experienced senior professionals in permanent and contract positions within the areas of Audit and Finance, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procurement and Scientific Fields. We are your career network.