||Customer Service Representative |
||Customer Service |
||Wednesday, September 03, 2014 |
||Brampton, Ontario |
A service-driven paper and packaging products company, Atlantic Packaging has grown to become one of Canada's largest paper manufacturers and a leading producer of packaging products. Our organization employs approximately 1000 people at eight manufacturing plants and four distribution centers.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative for our Brampton location.
- Coordinate projects between management, production department, sales department, and customers
- Coordinate and communicate between internal and external clients specifications, and product information
- Confer with production department managers to assist in specific classification of products from quality assurance position, and to communicate specifications required by customers
- Direct investigation of customer complaints regarding quality, tolerances, specifications, and delivered condition of products
- Record, analyze, and inform concerned personnel of production quality assurance, and sales departments of status and disposition of customer complaints and claims
- Negotiate settlement of claims, for which company is responsible, within limits prescribed by management
- Handle inbound customer calls/orders, coordinates delivery of product between distribution center and customers
- Data entry
- Minimum two years experience in a customer service role. Must have an excellent telephone manner
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Strong/effective communication skills
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work autonomously and with little direction
- Must be a team player committed to maintaining desired service levels
- Exhibit a sense of urgency and be able to demonstrate the ability to solve problems in a fast paced environment
- Ability to present themselves in a professional manner
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Drive for Results
- Think and Act like an Owner
Atlantic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please click here to apply for this job.