Operations Manager (#272919)
Our client is currently looking for an Operations Manager.
Directs, administers, and coordinates the internal operational activities of the organization in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the company VP. Assists the company VP in the development of the company's policies and goals that cover Finance, Operations, Payment Solution, General Service and Administration, Personnel.
- Directs internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, and to preserve the capital funds invested in the company.
- Leads Operation's Support functions, develops and maintains a sound plan of organization.
- Establishes policies to insure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession for Operation's Support functions.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives.
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the Company VP's broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the Company VP.
- Conduct regular meetings and sessions to make all department heads ensure that works are completed as per the priorities of the set tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, management, finance, or related field required.
- 7 years supervisory, administrative, and/or leadership experience in company with business in payment solution /internet/on-line gaming.
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization.
- Proven track record of success as a pro-active manager, who holds people accountable, creates a "win-win" for customers as well as the company and always looks for solutions.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives.
- Must possess a successful track record involving business and organizational planning.
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Bilingual - English and Mandarin speaking.
For immediate consideration, don't delay, apply online today!
Management / Team Lead (Must Have)
payment solution /internet/on-line gaming. (Must Have)
University/College Degree (Must Have)
Bilinugual (English/Mandarin) (Must Have)
Settlement center/team exp (Must Have)
business, management, finance, (Nice to Have)
Click here to apply