Industrial On-Site Account Manager (#322075)
Who is Randstad?
Randstad is Canada's largest provider of employment and staffing services, and one of the largest in the world. Named as one of Canada's 50 Best Places to Work, we are currently hiring an Account Manager in our Randstad Inhouse Services Division in Bridgewater. This role will be vital to our continued growth within one of our large volume clients.
What are the responsibilities of the job?
- Full recruitment cycle dedicated to one client
- Screening, interviewing, assessment and selection of suitable candidates
- On-boarding, orientation and scheduling of candidates
- Performance management
- Order management
- Proactive 'talent pool' management
- Daily client interaction
- KPI ManagementAdvantages
What's in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity with one of the Best Places To Work In Canada
- Starting salary $42k-$46k, plus quarterly bonus earning potential
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Summer half days
- Excellent benefits program
- Stock Purchase Plan
- RRSP contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Positive and high energy environmentQualifications
What do you need to apply?
- Previous experience in a recruitment or HR environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to take initiative
- Results oriented
- Strong planning and organizing
How to apply?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Please note the approximate start date for this position is 3-6 weeks.
Good to know you!
AntheaClick here to apply