Talentcor Mississauga is searching for Merchandise Planner for our client in Mississauga.
The selected candidate will be responsible for forecasting, analyzing large data and allocating products to stores, maximizing sales and minimizing stock outages.
- Allocations of new products to stores utilizing various, complex allocation methods - measuring walk-ins, pre-sell redemptions, lifecycles etc.
- Make recommendations as it relates to sell-through against forecast and in-stock rate
- Develop new store inventory SKU level assortment and build the proper inventories to targeted levels via distribution center and store to store transfers
- React appropriately to field management inventory concerns and sales opportunities while keeping corporate inventory initiative in mind
- Ensure all stores are properly in stock of top selling products while minimizing excessive use of inventory
- Assist in phase in and out of new products
- Work with 5000 SKUs
- Bachelor's Degree, Finance or Retail Management
- 3 years + inventory/merchandise planning/supply chain experience, preferably CPG or retail
- Data mining, SQL, Access, Excel are must haves
- Solid analytical, communication & problem-solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented with superior multi-tasking & organizational skills
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Franz Yap at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate position & salary expectations in your subject line.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive, we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com
regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Allocation Specialist, Inventory Analyst, Replenishment Analyst, Allocation Analyst
Talent at Work.