TEAM MANAGER/ Food Distribution (#322145)
We are looking for an Office Manager for a growing Distribution Company in North York. Would you like to be a part of a company where you can contribute to the direct growth and success, you have strong team leadership and project management skills then this position is for you!
The Office Manager will be responsible to manage all front office administration, oversee inventory control, some reconciliation, company reporting, deductions and some A/P & A/R, Bookkeeping, liaising with all internal departments, and other general office support as required.Advantages
What's in it for you:
* Permanent position with a growing company
* Competitive salary = $40,000 - $50,000
* Work Hours - Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
* 2 weeks vacation & Medical Benefits
* Part of a strong and innovative teamQualifications
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
Minimum 4 years' experience in an Office Management position preferably in a Distribution Company
- Highly organized with good work Ethic
- Strong Team Lead and Project Management experience
- Strong communication, organizational and customer service skills are essential
- Some Bookkeeping experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite & Quick Books
- Degree in Business or Accounting is an asset
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications above, there are three easy ways to apply:
-Create a profile online and "Click Here to Apply"
-Call 416.221.5799 and ask for Ann or Paige
-Send a copy of your resume in Word format to email@example.com and reference the job title in the subject line
Good to know you!
416.221.9916Click here to apply