At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Customer Support Analyst
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Bilingual French/English Required
Our client is looking to add an outgoing, energetic, friendly and flexible technical support representative to their team.
In a world of ever changing technology our client has remained at the top of their game by being innovative in service levels, quality products and professional service. They have reached this pinnacle of success by building a strong team and delivering quality service and product year after year. Here is where YOU come in:
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Track, monitor and answer 25-30 inquires per day
- Trouble shoot, guide individuals over the phone and dispatch service technicians
- Open, follow up and close tickets to ensure quality control
- Ship new products include parts, software and hardware per clients needs
- 1year+ in help desk or tech support, will look at call centre reps with a technical flare and solid computer aptitude.
- Solid French and English (will be tested)
- Enthusiasm to join a winning team
- Multi tasking ability
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts 24/7
A few reasons why it’s great to work for our client:
- Business innovators and market leaders
- Excellent working environment with fun team building activities
- Great compensation package including personal days and sick days
- A great long lasting career path
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.