| || Learning, Training and Development Analyst/Lead, Government of Ontario |
Two weeks +
|Our North York based, Government of Ontario client in the finance/regulatory space, is currently looking to hire a *Learning, Training and Development Analyst/Lead* for a 6 month contract. |
Role and Responsibilities
1. Lead the implementation of the corporate initiatives under the organization's human capital plan, with an extensive focus on training and learning programs and the implementation of a learning management tool for the organization;
2. Provide project leadership to the oversight, coordination and implementation of the 3-year training curriculum, including course programming, vendor management, Request for Service (RFS) development, and tracking and reporting;
3. Assist Manager, Human Capital Strategies with the implementation of the new Learning Management system for the organization, including definition of functional requirements, uploading of course information and staff information in preparation for launch, and the coordinated communications, training and launch activities required;
4. Assist the manager with the delivery of staff training/development programs, analysis and reporting systems and services for the organization related to transition to Learning Management Tool.
Qualifications and Experience
The successful candidate MUST have demonstrated and relevant experience in the following:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, May 13th, 12:00PM
- Experience in supporting training related project work
- Experience in strategic human resources and training and learning programs
- Experience leading and delivering similar projects within the Government of Ontario/Ontario Public Services (OPS), including learning program and tool implementation
- Experience in project management and implementation
- Experience in leading the implementation of a 2-3 year corporate training curriculum, including the rollout of mandatory and non-mandatory curriculum for staff and management
- Experience in coordination of training instructors
- Experience in logistical preparation of training events, registration, survey evaluations, reporting on training completion
- Experience assisting with the implementation of new learning management systems for large complex organizations (preferrably in the government space), including defintion of functional requirements, uploading of course information and staff information in preparation for launch and the coordinated communications, training and launch activities required
HOW TO APPLY: Interested and qualified candidates, please submit resume(s) to "Apply Now" link below:
| || Apply Online 20140507.17 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.