There's no place like Town Shoes!
We have the hottest brands, teams who love shoes & fashion, unlimited career opportunities, World Class training and the best associate rewards programs in the retail industry (including FREE shoes!)
At Town Shoes, we recognize and reward individual performance and provide career advancement based on merits of achievement, not length of service. Our World Class training and advancement programs will help you accelerate to career positions such as Store Manager, Visual Manager, or to work in various Support Centre roles.
Management team members work directly with some of the most talented District Managers in the industry, providing exposure to all areas of the business: visual merchandising, recruiting, product knowledge, inventory management, maximizing sales, training, leadership skills, and the basic principles of management.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER OPPORTUNITY!
TOWN SHOES, a division of Town Shoes Limited is looking for Passionate, Driven, Enthusiastic and Shoe Loving individuals to join our Management Team!
Can You Fill Our Shoes?
Are you our next Assistant Store Manager?
At TOWN SHOES, our Assistant Managers are inspiring leaders who provide World Class service to our Customers and Associates. Our Assistant Managers also understand the vital retail business measurements and are in charge of their stores success!
A Successful TOWN SHOES Assistant Store Manager Demonstrates:
- Motivation and entrepreneurial drive
- Strong sales and customer service focus
- Experience leading and developing teams
- Planning and coordination skills and ability to adapt to change
Key job accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting and Leading high performing teams
- World Class Customer Service
- Checking to ensure that work meets quality standards
- Solving new & unfamiliar problems
- Assuring compliance with laws and company policies and regulations
- Working precisely with numbers, measurements and other kinds of data
- Encouraging the growth and development of Associates
- Exercising leadership in changing situations and influencing attitudes of others
- Support with training, motivational, or orientation meetings
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations
- Achieve and Improve Sales, Service and Profit Standards
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales
- Reduce or eliminate loss through effective loss prevention practices
- Handle all other documentations, administrative needs related to store operations
- Support in placing orders for their departments based on sales & latest market trend
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong background in customer service
- Proven success in the achievement of sales and profitability targets
- Positive and energetic team player with a strong leadership capability
- Educational background: relevant post-secondary education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in progressive retail supervisory role
A Successful TOWN SHOES Assistant Store Manager Enjoys:
- FREE Shoes!
- Generous merchandise discount
- Flexible schedules
- Health/Dental benefits and Life Insurance
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation plan designed to reward top performers
- World Class training and development program
- Open Door Policy and MUCH MORE!
If you love shoes as much as we do…APPLY NOW!
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest in Town Shoes. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the Hiring Manager.