| || Staffing Consultant |
Bilingual - Complete fluency required (verbal and written)
|We are currently seeking a talented Staffing Consultant for our Federal Government client. The consultant will be responsible for providing an information session on the roles and responsibilities involved in exercising powers related to the sub-delegation of appointment and appointment-related authorities. |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Provide bilingual instructional content to the participants on the roles and responsibilities related to the exercise of sub-delegated appointment and appointment-related authorities.
- Include in the instructional content a review of the appointment process (including different general decision points of the Resourcing Model, the management and the planning of the appointment process as well as the evaluation process), the outline of the PSEA, the PSC guidelines and the departmental policies related to staffing (including staffing roles and responsibilities, the sub-delegated authorities set out in the ADAI, as well as the fundamental and guiding values of appointment).
- Present the roles and responsibilities of human resources specialists and of managers sub-delegated with appointment and appointment-related authorities in the CSA environment.
- Present one (1) bilingual information session of a half (1/2) to one (1) day to participants, members of the department's executive (EX) group.
Education and Certifications
- The resource must have passed the Appointment Framework Knowledge Test for departments having signed the Public Service Commissionâ?Ts Appointment Delegation and Accountability Instrument.
- Must be fluently bilingual.
- Must have a University or College Degree.
- Must have over ten (10) years of Staffing experience within the Federal Government.
Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
| || Apply Online 20140507.11 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altis Professional is recognized for its leadership and innovation within the staffing industry. We place experienced senior professionals in permanent and contract positions within the areas of Audit and Finance, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procurement and Scientific Fields. We are your career network.