| || Events Account Manager |
|Seeking candidates with 3-5 years of experience in corporate event management or coordination/planning and trade show experience, for a fantastic Accounts Manager (Events) opportunity within a downtown marketing firm! This role requires advanced skills in Microsoft Excel with pivot table experience, and all applicants must have a valid driver's license and be willing to travel nationally and potentially internationally! |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Putting planning/coordination skills into effect while assisting with the planning/preparation of events and conferences which includes corporate events, trade shows, etc.
- Providing administrative and coordination support on projects
- Assisting with logistics, vendor relations and providing print production support
- Working with advanced Microsoft Excel and pivot tables on a regular basis
- Travelling to events and working on-site as required; valid driver's license is required
- Other duties as required
- 3-5 years of corporate event management/coordination and trade show experience required *please indicate specific corporate events/trade show experience on resume*
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and experience working with pivot tables required, along with previous budgeting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines effectively and efficiently
- Results oriented and strong problem solving abilities
- Valid driver's licence required, however owning your own car is not a requirement
- Must be willing and available to travel nationally, and possibly internationally
- Bilingualism in French is considered a strong asset
| || Apply Online 20140509.5 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.