By design, Heather Cox & Associates is a boutique insurance search firm. Linking Talent to Opportunity - Positively Impacting People and Businesses
TEAM LEADER, CLAIMS FRAUD ANALYTICS
Why work for our client?
- Track record of consistent growth and profitability
- Lead the implementation of fraud analytics software for Canada
- Build your team from the ground up
- Work for a Director that will support you and give you a lot of autonomy
- Build the team supporting the new investigative tool
- Manage business operations and resources
- Lead and develop the team to increase professional and technical capability and improve service standards
- Work closely with other team leaders to effectively implement the SIU strategy
- Identify new processes that will improve the efficiency of the analytics team
- Provide expert advice and coaching to technical colleagues
- University Grad
- Insurance fraud investigation experience
- Claims handling experience – personal lines
- An effective leader who excels at training/coaching and driving change
- Advanced skills with fraud software analytics/detection tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Internal and external networking experience within the insurance industry and with vendors
- Knowledge of relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
- Valid driver’s license
To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com Phone: 416 935-0901.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.