At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
BILINGUAL SALES COORDINATOR
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Bilingual French/English Required
We are in need of an individual with an attractive personality who acts proactively and challenges their team members to do better every day of the week. If you’re looking for the next challenge in your career, where you will be appreciated for your work with a leading organization that operates worldwide, then this is the position for you!
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promote products to Quebec clients
- Service existing accounts and develop new accounts within your territory
- Work with a fixed client base
- Support the field sales team on all requests
Required Experience / Competencies / Education:
- Strong verbal and written English and French
- 1- 5 years experience in Sales
- Proactive & Solution Oriented
- Experience in building & maintaining relationships with key accounts
A few reasons why it is great to work here:
- Amazing career opportunity!
- Outstanding compensation!
- Annual Bonus!
- Work for a leading developer and supplier within their respective industry!
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.