At Bilingual Source we provide top employers with the bilingual talent they need. Our recruitment specialists take a consultative approach while working with you to source the position that is right for you. We are all about coaching you, the candidate, and learning about your individual needs in order to best promote you to prospective employers. First-rate candidate care is the vehicle that drives our success throughout the entire process. You'll have a dedicated bilingual recruiter working for your interests, backed by a dedicated team of bilingual professionals. Read below to learn more about our client's current open position.
Put Bilingual Source to Work for you
Hire us and get hired. With no candidate cost, Bilingual Source has built success on the founding principles of respect, integrity, and commitment where the only fees ever paid are by the hiring company. Since 1984, we have established solid working relationships with widespread industries rooted in trust and time-honoured traditions in the delivery of ethics and quality service. Our expansive employer scope ranges from emergent companies to fortune 500 organizations in the Greater Toronto Area with Canada-wide capabilities.
Bilingual Retention Specialist
Please indicate in your e-mail the fluency of your French.
Bilingual French/English Required
Our client is a leader in the Automotive Sector. They require a Bilingual Retention Representative to join their growing team. Working for this company will kick start your career and move you into a strong career advancement growth!
They offer a very hourly pay, and the potential for permanency. This is a 12 month contract to start.
- Retention and business development of dedicated to customers Canada Wide
- Liaise with Dealers regarding customer feedback and follow up
- Use various sales techniques to update clients on current or existing promotions
- Building a solid business pipeline to achieve and further company goals
- Ability to work through various call types in a contact centre setting
COMPUTER SKILLS (Intermediate):
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent verbal language skills in both French and English
- Sales experience, or good Customer Service Retention skills
- 1-2 years of contact centre experience
- Post Secondary Education is a must
Come Work For Us
Bilingual Source is Hiring Recruiters and Account Managers, If you’re Bilingual (French /English) and interested in a SALES career follow the link below.