We believe the best people in the country work right here - and you could be one of them.
You've got the enthusiasm and drive. We've got flexible schedules, benefits and jobs that can turn into satisfying careers. We also offer rewarding corporate opportunities. Come and work for the #1 quick- service restaurant operation in the world! It's a perfect match.
McDonald's Canada is one of the country's largest employers and trainers with more than 80,000 employees at more than 1,400 restaurants from coast to coast. We take that responsibility seriously, and have long been recognized as a great place to work.
What We Look For
- Dynamic leaders from fast-paced, guest focused environments
- Results driven, team players looking for a challenging career
- Experienced coaches with a proven track record for developing talent
- Energetic, enthusiastic people with a drive to succeed in everything they do
What's in it for YOU
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs
- Ability to Earn a Scholarship Towards Your Post-Secondary Education
- Regular Performance & Wage Reviews
- Ample Opportunity for Advancement
- Flexible Schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- Opportunities for Full-time and Part-time
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of experience in a management capacity within the food service or hospitality industries would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong shift management skills to maximize guest satisfaction
- Strong knowledge and understanding of computers and basic Point Of Service systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are legally entitled to work in Canada and would like to apply for this position please click 'APPLY NOW!'