Target offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging and innovative experiences for our team members and invest in their growth and development. We are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
As part of this commitment, Target gives 5 percent of our income to nonprofits in the communities we serve. We provide a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices.
Seasonal Early Morning Merchandise Team Member-14001MI
- Helps deliver a strong guest focus culture that exceeds guest expectations every time.
- Deliver a great-looking, fully-stocked sales floor.
- Embraces a friendly, positive, helpful and team oriented environment.
- Maintain a clean, clutter-free work area.
- Quickly responds to all team member requests.
We're Looking For:
- Lift 40 pounds and assist with heavy merchandise lifts.
- Move merchandise using the proper equipment.
- Use technology to read instructions and enter information.
- Cross training and working in other areas of store as needed
- Work independently.
- Train new team members.
- Drive sales by quickly and accurately placing items on store shelves.
- Use excellent planning, organizational and numerical skills.
- Quick and accurate scanning and bagging of all items, and payment collection
Job: Merchandise Flow Team Member
Primary Location: NL-St. John's-St. John's
Job Posting: Oct 2, 2014, 5:51:33 AM
Target Shift: Early Mornings - 4am