Target offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging and innovative experiences for our team members and invest in their growth and development. We are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
As part of this commitment, Target gives 5 percent of our income to nonprofits in the communities we serve. We provide a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices.
Receiving Team Member-14001MQ
- Helps deliver a strong guest focus culture that exceeds guest expectations every time.
- Accurately process product, transfers and returns.
- Embraces a friendly, positive, helpful and team oriented environment.
- Complete freshness and temperature checks.
- Organize paperwork for efficient, accurate tracking.
- Respond to guest concerns quickly and accurately.
We're Looking For:
- Use excellent planning, organizational and numerical skills.
- Lift 40 pounds and arrange items on shelves.
- Move merchandise using the proper equipment.
- Cross training and working in other areas of store as needed
- Work independently.
- Train new team members.
- Use technology to read instructions and enter information.
- Drive sales by quickly and accurately placing items on store shelves.
Job: Receiving Team Member
Primary Location: Ontario-Barrie-Barrie
Job Posting: May 8, 2014, 2:02:15 PM
Target Shift: Early Mornings - 4am