Law Firm Boardroom Services Assistant
Are you seeking to join one of the most recognized firms in Canada? Our client, the winner of “Canada Law Firm of the Year” for six consecutive years, is seeking a dynamic personality to join their team as a boardroom services assistant. They need someone dependable and knowledgeable, who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. Law firm experience is a MUST. You would need to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively to ensure the conference and boardrooms are set-up as per booking requests. It’s a tremendous opportunity to work with the very best, so don’t hesitate to apply today! Finally a chance to use your people skills! Apply today in the strictest of confidence to be considered.
Primary Duties Include:
- Ensure the set up and execution of proper materials and settings as per booking requests
- Professional maintenance of client conference center
- Set-up of the Firms AV equipment based on requirements (training will be provided)
- Liaise with staff to ensure room preparations for next day meeting and events
- Nightly closure of the floor
- Report necessary facility repairs or maintenance issues
- Able to lift and move up to 50 lbs.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Basic technical aptitude of audio and visual equipment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Superior organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Available to work overtime and weekends as required
(Job ID 1888)
Please Contact: Zaheeda Merali
First Canadian Place, Suite 2550
Toronto's Most Trusted Authority in Legal Personnel
Earn up to $500 for referrals for successfully placed candidates!
For more job opportunities visit our website http://www.cartelinc.com
Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/Cartel_Inc
Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cartel-Inc-Legal-Recruitment/235707093162927