Career Opportunities: Identity and Access Management Architect (48659)
Req ID 48659 - Posted 08/22/2014 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (1) - Job City (2) - Engineering & Network - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 134 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Information Technology team develops and maintains Bell's internal systems and applications while also developing integrated technology solutions for customers across all lines of business.
The team manages Bell's IT Infrastructure and the service availability of over 700 applications, including mission critical billing and service systems. The IT delivery teams drive the IT Work Program with over 60% of IT capital invested in initiatives that support business unit priorities and Bell's strategic imperatives.
* Apply specialization in the areas of identity management, single sign on and access control.
* Act as subject matter expert for internal Bell platforms Active Directory (AD), Bell Identity Provisioning (Sun IdM), and Enterprise Directory (ILM2007 & OED11g).
* Oversee all Bell Media Active Directory and ensure the health and availability of AD following industry best practice.
* Architect Lead representing Bell Media to facilitate a successful migration of Bell Media into Bell model working with selected vendor & tools
* Develop Identity Management technical procedures and standards.
* Ensure compliance of IAM platforms with relevant industry standards (SOX/PCI) and Bell corporate policy.
* Be involved in setting standards and reviewing methodologies.
* Monitor security of the IdM/AD/ED system and respond to security threats and violations.
* Maintain security diagram for IdM/AD/ED platform, as required.
* Ensure commitments to IdM/AD/ED internal customers are met in a timely manner.
* Solicit feedback from application teams & owners in order to improve products or services.
* Provide technical services to develop and maintain integrated Identity platforms and solutions.
* Report progress and quality of work to the IAM project team.
* Involve others in problem solving, decision making and creative thinking.
* Coach others on Identity & Access Management related disciplines.
* Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
* Work independently with the client technical team to define concepts and under direction of project managers.
* Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
* Serve as the conduit between the client Business unit technical team and the Identity Management software development team.
* At least 5 years in a role of Identity & Access Management Architect.
* Strong understanding with user provisioning concepts and solutions.
* Strong Knowledge of IdM solutions (Oracle Identity Management & Governance, SailPoint IIQ and/or other industry leaders).
* Strong Knowledge of Enterprise Directory solutions (ILM2007; FIM2010; OED11g).
* At least 5 years in a role of Active Directory Architect with previous hands on administration experience.
* Experience with identifying and troubleshooting high level network problems.
* Familiarity with system administration tools and processes.
* Experience in designing enterprise level n-tier applications and solutions.
* Strong knowledge of networked/distributed computing environment.
* Team player - Will be required to work with in partnership with many different teams and groups, both internal and external auditors, Vendors, Corporate Security, Enterprise Architecture, Network Operations, Infrastructure, etc.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Will be required to present technical solutions to various levels of management, vendors, project teams, etc.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills - Ability to quickly understand and isolate technical issues.
* Strong documentation skills - Ability to capture and define technical specifications in order to create, maintain and update build books and run books.
* Experience with major operating systems *nix (Solaris & REHL), windows (2k3, 2k8, 2k12).
* Bachelors' degree or certificate in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
* Previous enterprise wide exposure & experience.
* Experience with major business units such as contact centers, corporate security, billing, residential services and retail.
* Bilingual (French & English)
Work location is located in Ottawa, Ontario or Toronto, Ontario - permanent tele-working is not an option
BCE:WKP #Feature *LI-BB
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 09/05/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, Ontario, TorontoAPPLY ONLINE