| || HR Advisor |
|The Professional Services division of AltisHR is actively recruiting on a dynamic Human Resources Advisor for our client in the Manufacturing/Engineering industry, managing the HR objectives and act ivies to drive business success and organizational transformation. |
The ideal candidate will have 3 years HR generalist/business partner background managing a small client group with a strong focus on recruitment, process improvement, salary review, leadership review, general project coordination and delivery, and policy & processes development.
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Manage the recruitment life cycle including: sourcing, pre-screening, verifying references, and preparing offers. Using a consultative partnering approach provide recruitment, program development and systems support to an organization of over 550 employees.
- Work in conjunction with managers to help determine their staffing needs
- Assess internal candidateâ?Ts qualifications
- Assist hiring manager with the creation of interview tools, develop and facilitate Behavioral Based interview training to managers and subject-matter-experts
- Track applications through the internal and external applicant tracking systems
- Design, develop and roll-out HR programs to support the organization
- Assist in annual salary review and leadership review
- Conduct research to recommend any update or changes and to write policies and processes
- Involve with HRIS process improvement and implementation
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please apply online today by clicking on the link below.
- A completed undergraduate degree plus 3 years experience in as a Human Resources Advisor or Generalist or Business Partner
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Human Resources with a strong focus in recruitment
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships including confidential and tactful manner
- Strong HRIS system knowledge
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated research skills, ability to analyze data and prepare reports, and work with financial and statistical data
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Industry experience in Manufacturing or Engineering is an asset
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision, provide suggestions for continuous improvement and work in a team based environment
| || Apply Online 20140530.36 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.