| || Building Technician |
Ottawa West - Nepean
|We are actively recruiting for an experienced Building Technician for a large facility in Nepean. If you have experience working with large, detailed systems, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. This is a full time permanent position with a well-established Property Management Company in Ottawa. |
Qualifications and Experience
Education and Certifications
- Significant experience working with building automated control systems.
- Recent experience working in a Large Data Centre Facilities
- Knowledge of the working principals of HVAC, plumbing and filtration systems
- Knowledge working with low pressure vessels and very large systems in the range of 16 Million BTU. (Heating and cooling combined)
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance, repair procedures and practices of relevant mechanical equipment
- Knowledge of techniques, tools, equipment and materials related to machinery maintenance
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety procedures and guidelines
- Knowledge of Facilities Management principals associated with building operation, maintenance and environmental laws.
- Ability to climb ladders, crawl in confined spaces and work in inclement weather
- Ability to interpret equipment, manuals, blue prints and drawings of steam, chilled water, heating and air distribution systems
Minimum education required: High School Diploma
| || Apply Online 20140714.8 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altis Professional is recognized for its leadership and innovation within the staffing industry. We place experienced senior professionals in permanent and contract positions within the areas of Audit and Finance, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procurement and Scientific Fields. We are your career network.