Accountivity is here to help you with your career development by providing exciting accounting opportunities. We are committed to bringing together the best talent within the accounting and finance profession with a wide range of opportunities across the GTA. Our dedicated team will ensure your career goals are understood, and will assist you in achieving your personal best within the field. By choosing Accountivity, you have taken an important step toward developing and reaching both your short term and long range career goals.
Our client in Toronto is actively looking for an A/P Manager to join their team.
Title: Accounts Payable Manager
Job ID: 3692
Length of Assignment: 1 year contract (mat leave)
Salary: $ 70K
- Prepare cheque runs and account reconciliations
- Process all coding for invoices, and expense reports
- Collect payments through internal payment system
- Update vendors listing and reconcile vendor accounts
- Respond to all concerns/questions made my partners and vendors
- Coordinate with internal/ external resources to ensure accuracy ,prior to invoicing partners
- Cash receipt, and credit reports to be posted, preparation and posting of journal entries and monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts for yearend accruals is required
- Manage a team of 5 or more, overseeing A/P department with identifying and implementing process
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good investigative and reconciliation skills
- Service/Retail industry experience definite asset
- Knowledge/experience working with Navision accounting software a definite asset
- Proficient in MS Office – Word and Excel (intermediate level)
- At least 3+ years prior experience managing Accounts Payable department
If you meet the above qualifications, and possess the above qualities, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job title Accounts Payable Manager in the subject line.
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted