Our strength is our people: The candidates we place, the clients we serve. Our team of staffing experts is focused on always providing an exceptional experience for talented candidates and committed clients. That dedication has helped the company remain the number-one staffing supplier to the federal government since 1995. Headquartered in Ottawa, we are a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.
| Bilingual French & English Customer Service Representative |
|Contract to Permanent Opportunity |
Role and Responsibilities
Our client is a well established and successful firm in the consumer packaged goods industry. They require an experienced Bilingual French & English Customer Service Representative to join their team at their corporate head office located in Richmond Hill. This is a contract to permanent opportunity with regular office hours being Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. A pay rate of $17/hour is offered.
* Answering a high volume of inbound client phone calls
* Providing excellent customer service and problem resolution
* Liaising with the sales team and the warehouse team to confirm the status of orders and shipments
* Entering orders into the database system
* Complete fluency in both English & French languages (verbal & written)
* Successful completion of OSSD (Ontario Secondary School Diploma)
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced office environment
* Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
|Apply Online 20140616.15|
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.