Have you always wanted to work with a well-established, stable company that offers a top notch work environment and an exceptional benefit plan along with work life balance? This valued client in the service industry offers all these things and more. The opportunity is for Call Centre Manager. Their corporate head office is located in the Kitchener-Waterloo area. A competitive salary is offered plus an RSP plan, tuition reimbursement, personal and sick day allotments and more.
Principal Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Manage direct reports by providing supervision, coaching, feedback and development to ensure key performance indicators, productivity and service level expectations are met
- Evaluate employee performance and identify and set goals for training and development opportunities
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement while maintaining employee engagement
- Monitor inbound phone queues and make recommendations for adjustments to call centre representatives schedules as required
- Analyze and respond to call centre performance data such as member satisfaction, performance and service results
- Resolve complex problems and respond to member complaints
- Lead the performance management process
- Maintain attendance requirements and approve or decline vacation requests
- Contribute to the strategic plan, department and organizational effectiveness by maintaining productive and positive relationships with internal and external customers
- University degree in Business or equivalent
- Minimum two years’ supervisory experience in a call centre environment
- Superior time management, project management and organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills and the demonstrated ability to deal effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage and lead staff through major change initiatives
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications, database and administrative software systems
- French language skills are considered an asset
Do not delay, please submit your resume today for immediate consideration to Sheila Schuch at email@example.com. Quote job number 1646 – Call Centre Manager in the highlight line.
Who is elby?
elby is a local recruiting firm specializing in the placement of professionals across a variety of disciplines including Accounting & Finance, Sales/Sales Management & Marketing, Administration, IT, Financial Services and Manufacturing & Production. We are a tenured group of career minded recruiters. Our team has the experience necessary to understand what you are looking for and assist you in making a great career transition. We look forward to working with you in the process of identifying your goals, introducing you to great employers and landing you the ideal opportunity that you are looking for. Please visit us on the web at www.elby.ca