| || Bilingual Legal Assistant |
Bilingual - Complete fluency required (verbal and written)
|Our client is seeking a fluently BILINGUAL Legal Assistant to join their dynamic team of lawyers and professional staff. |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Performs full clerical, administrative, organizational and general office duties for 3 lawyers.
- Preparing legal correspondence and legal documents.
- Sets up and maintains filing systems, utilizing knowledge of legal records and procedures.
- Liaises with client, courts and opposing counsel in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
- Follows proper file opening and closure procedures.
Education and Certifications
- Above average ability in the French and English language (oral and especially written).
- 3 - 5 years of legal administration experience, or a strong background in administrative support.
- Must be independent as well as a team player, be a self starter and like to support others.
Minimum education required: College Diploma
| || Apply Online 20140714.26 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
excelHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Ottawa, Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.