Call Centre Representative - Inbound 20994 (London, Ont) - June (#324232)
Randstad is currently seeking a personable, professional and enthusiastic candidate for a 12 month assignment for a call center position in the Financial District in London, Ontario.
The opportunity is within a call center to handle inbound calls from new and established customers and sell insurance and other products and services to meet the customer's needs. You will meet objectives for sales, productivity and quality. Advantages
- Work for a well-known financial institution
- Develop corporate working experience
- Competitive Wage: $17/hour pay rate
- Downtown London, Ontario (York Street)Qualifications
- Passion for SALES with proven sales record
- CUSTOMER SERVICE skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and listening skills
- CLEAR CREDIT and CRIMINAL CHECK
Must be flexible to work non-fixed shifts Monday to Friday primarily between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m., Saturdays 7:00am - 10:00pm and Sundays 7:00am-4:00pm and Statutory Holidays between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Training Times: 10 days in class 8:00am-4:00pm and 10 days nesting (flexibility required) 4 weeks in total.
***Successful candidates must be available to commence training on June 30th, 2014.***
Interested in this position? Please APPLY ONLINE at www.randstad.ca today. Please highlight your sales or target and customer service experience.
We will be reviewing all applicants and contacting qualified candidates.
416.861.8727Click here to apply