| || Legal Secretary |
|Corporate office seeks a temporary legal executive assistant for a 3 - 4 week temporary period in the Liberty Village area. |
Role and Responsibilities
Please enter a description
- One on one support to a senior general counsel, equivalent of a VP level as well as support to Assistant Corporate Secretary. Extensive organizing, coordinating, planning and collaborating using a high level of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Day to day duties may include: heavy calendar management and meeting logistics; from boardroom bookings, conference calls, social engagements, travel plans, catering, arranging IT resources and ensure meetings and events run smoothly
- General support: prepare a variety of correspondence, presentations and documents, photocopy, scan , answer phones, collect visitors at reception, process invoices and expense reports, assist with budget coordination for the legal departmentâ?Ts spending in accordance with corporate policy.
- File Management & Information Management: establish and maintain both electronic and hard copy filing systems, classifies, sorts and files correspondence, record and other important legal document. Review all incoming mail, memos, reports and highlight important and time sensitive matters and facilitate responses when necessary.
- Board Support: Provide support for all aspects of board and committee meetings including liaison with directors, handling meeting logistic, prepare meeting materials, process board expenses and coordinate with other administrative staff as required.
- Relationship Management: Act as a key liaison with internal and external professionals, develop and maintain key business relationships such as executive, administrative professionals and external counsel.
Qualifications and Experience
Pay rate based on previous experience.
- 5 years + of senior legal secretarial work preferably with supporting either an in house counsel or in a corporate practice at a major law firm or public company environment. Previous experince providing administrative support to a Board and/ or committee would be an asset.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and work with deadlines is required. High degree of professionalism to communicate with all levels of management as well as an understating of confidentiality in the workplace.
| || Apply Online 20140528.5 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altisHR is a recognized leader in the delivery of recruitment and staffing services in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. We place qualified job seekers in contract and permanent positions within the areas of Administrative Support, Accounting, Information Technology and Professional Services.