Legal Administrative Assistant (#324513)
Randstad is seeking a legal administrative professional for a promising opportunity in Alberta's public sector!
- Coordinate and track the flow of communication and information with clients
- Set up and maintain records and file management systems (including classifying and coding electronic and hardcopy files)
- Review and proofread outgoing documents to ensure they are correct and comply with the requirements of the process
- Access and use online legal resources and do accurate online searches
- May attend meetings and telephone calls to take notes, minutes and dictation
- Operate office equipment such as telephones, photocopy machines, scanning equipment, and dictation machineAdvantages
- Earn $19-22 per hour! (depending on experience)
- Located in central Edmonton
- Public transit accessible, parking included
- Opportunity to gain experience in Health Law!Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in a Legal Assistant role
- A post-secondary legal assistant diploma is an asset, however, a combination of education and employment skills will be considered.
- Experience with ARTS and advanced MS Office skills (Word and Excel)
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment with a professional demeanor
- Strong communication skills
For more information on this or other exciting opportunities, please apply online at www.randstad.ca and upload your resume.
780.420.1789Click here to apply