Class 2 Cherry Picker Operator (#324594)
Our busy client, a leading distributor of sporting goods located in Pitt Meadows, BC is currently looking for a Class 2 Cherry Picker/ Reach operator to work Monday-Friday 3:30 pm- 12:00 am at their main distribution center. This is a full time Ongoing assignment.
- Operate a Cherry Picker/ Order Picker
- Picking orders and transfering to shipping department
- Loading Products onto Trucks
- Counting inventory on site and recording levels on hand
- General warehous assistance duties
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouseAdvantages
- Wage of $14.00- $15.00 per hour
- Long term Job Security for right fit
- Good environment and working atmosphere
- 4% vacation pay per cheque
- Possibility for long-term job opportunity
- Free ParkingQualifications
- 2+ years experience operating Cherry Picker/ Order Picker
- 3+ years warehouse experience
- Class 2 Forklift Certification (Cherry Picker)
- MUST HAVE VEHICLE (no access via transit)
- Abel to lift up to 50 pounds un-assisted
- Excellent Attention to details.
- Sense of urgency with ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume for interview.
Good to Know You!
604.636.3087Click here to apply