David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant based in Regina.
If you have the personality and skills to provide exceptional support for internal clients while acting as the first line of contact for the company, please read on!
- Act as the first contact for our employees, clients, suppliers and guests; greeting them with a positive attitude and answering basic inquiries
- Answering the switchboard, directing phone calls and transferring to voicemail
- Ensure common areas (storage areas, copier areas, server room, printer areas) are organized and kept organized
- Provide general support photocopying, faxing and distributing
- Assume responsibility for all incoming and outgoing mail and courier packages
- Inventory and order all stationery supplies; including business cards, letterhead, envelopes, office supplies, toner for the printers, etc.
- Inventory and order all company supplies (laptops, desktops, batteries, screens or other IT related materials)
- Assist with letters, request forms, contracts, manuals and certificates as required
- Records management; filing, archival and retrieval
- Booking of boardroom meetings
The Ideal Candidate:
- High School diploma
- Computer literacy; Internet, Intranet, MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- 2 years experience in an office setting
- Familiarity with engineering consulting or oil and gas would be a huge asset
- You must be energetic, organized, approachable, solutions oriented and have great attention to detail
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Dora Chahana, Senior Recruiter, Aplin Office Professionals. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada - all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.Click Here to Apply