Can you anticipate the needs of your Superior and carry out tasks with the upmost precision and accuracy? Have you worked as an Executive Assistant, and are ready for your next challenge?
Talentcor Winnipeg is currently recruiting for a Personal/Executive Assistant for our client located in the downtown area.
· Organize the Presidents calendar and make all business and personal appointments in Outlook
· Screen telephone calls and email; handle enquiries when appropriate
· Organize and attend meetings; take notes or dictation and provide assistance during presentations
· Book all business and personal travel on a weekly basis
· Conduct background research and present findings on various products
· Create and maintain office systems; data entry and filing
· Minimum three plus years as a High end Personal or Executive Assistant
· Exceptional communication; both written and verbal
· Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and meet demanding deadlines
· Ability to work under constant pressure with competing priorities
· Strong working knowledge in MS Office suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of Interior Design, Project Management or Auto Cad is considered an asset
· Must have a Driver's License to run errands
Total Compensation Package:
Client is offering a generous starting salary, depending on experience, Benefits and two-three weeks' vacation. Our client has a convenient Downtown location.
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Crystal Grela at email@example.com.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Keywords: Personal, executive, assistant, administrative, office
Talent at work.