Reference Number: 33750
Reporting to the Manager - Mine Equipment Maintenance Business Support, the Parts Contract Coordinator is accountable for managing and coordinating the parts contract process from asset acquisition through contract consumption, extensions and closures.
- Provide support in the execution, coordination and monitoring of mobile mining fleets parts, components and lease contracts
- Manage current processes and work practices, including compliance monitoring and end-to-end contracts and service agreements
- Lead cross-functional procedural development and review teams, leading subsequent change management activities
- Coordinate the resolution of Parts Contract issues, including but not limited to: credit reporting & denials issues, payment related concerns, and deviations from contract scope
- Document, approve, and assign work in the SAP computerized maintenance system with respect to Parts Contract
Suncor is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Mechanical Technologist diploma or mechanical trades certification with Business experience
- 3-5 years of technical and commercial supervisory experience in maintenance, reliability and / or contract execution management
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge and understanding of Mine Mobile Equipment
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office
- Good understanding of manufacturers' parts contract process
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop positive working relationships with various business units and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions
- Proven negotiation skills in a commercial setting
- This is a temporary position for one (1) year
- The position is located in Fort McMurray and relocation is mandatory
Some field work will be required
Go ahead. Expect growth. We want you to have a job you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself. Contract positions offer varied project opportunities and can lead to permanent, full-time employment status.
Wondering if you and Suncor are the right fit? Hear what people at Suncor have to say about working here. Go ahead. Find out why your peers chose Suncor »
ABOUT FORT MCMURRAY
Fort McMurray is a northern Canadian city rich in resources and cultural diversity nestled in the Boreal Forest in Wood Buffalo. Explore what Fort McMurray has to offer - from its stunning natural environment and multicultural community, to its quiet neighbourhoods.
Find out more about living and working in Fort McMurray at goaheadfortmac.com »
Suncor Energy is a sustainably operated Canadian integrated energy company. Our company combines a leading position in oil sands with complementary operations in refining and marketing, North American natural gas production and conventional oil production internationally and offshore East Coast Canada.
At Suncor, we operate our businesses reliably and efficiently with an emphasis on employee safety and a number of initiatives aimed at ensuring a safe and healthy environment. Suncor is also committed to contributing to the well-being of the communities where we operate - including yours.
Our use of innovative technology has made us an industry leader in the energy business - and with a strong strategy for growth, Suncor offers a solid foundation for you to continue building your career.As an employer, Suncor is one of the best companies in Canada, providing tremendous future potential where talented people thrive. As our business evolves, so do our employment opportunities. Our work culture includes a dynamic mix of newcomers and experienced professionals, with a diversity of skills and expertise from all parts of Canada.
Learn more about why our employees choose Suncor »
Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity? Follow Suncor on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.Apply Now