KPMG Professionals Are...
Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other. A KPMG professional should have all the following characteristics:
· Strong work ethic
· Thrive on challenges
· Dedicated to providing outstanding client service.
The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm's National Shared Services. This highly skilled group of over 600 administration professionals in 33 offices supports the firm's Tax, Audit and Advisory client service staff. Client Administration is focused on the increase of revenue, achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, increasing time available for client service staff to focus on driving the business, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience. This is achieved by building dynamic, lasting relationships, being sensitive to our client needs and collaborating as part of the client service team.
Role and Responsibilities
· Preparation of working paper files, including unaudited financial statements.
· Completing monthly book of accounts.
· Client payroll, along with government remittances for payroll, HST, and WCB, and corporate installments.
· reparation of tax returns and Notice to Readers.
· Wide range of client services
· Answering the phone, receiving and sending mail and courier packages
· Scan, bookmark document and electronic storage on file servers
· Deliver routine and transactional administration tasks with some guidance
· Opening and closing office
· Assist team members with support as required
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
Skills & Qualifications
· Accounting/business diploma.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Previous use of Tax Prep and Caseview programs would be beneficial.
· Proven ability to monitor and uphold high quality of service and products to both internal and external clients.
· Strong time management, planning, and organizing skills.
· Proven ability to sustain a high level of drive enthusiasm, and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
· Driven to continuously learn from experiences and seek out feedback and development opportunities.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.