Reference Number: 33799
Reporting to the Team Lead Travel Services, the Travel Services Coordinator (temporary) is a customer service role, responsible for completing the day to day activities to support Suncor Travel Services.
- Processing travel requests in accordance with delivery standards
- Managing customer phone and e-mail inquiries / requests
- Data entry into the booking system(s)
- Lodge management activities and reporting
- Document and file management
- Requesting and managing reservations
- Resolving escalations and customer concerns
Suncor is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified individuals
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Travel & Tourism certification, college diploma or higher
- Experience in Travel and Tourism
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong interpersonal skills, well-organized, positive attitude
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to become functionally capable in travel services - strong system and process focus
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines
This position is a one year term to start, based in our Calgary downtown head office. The successful candidate is expected to work various shifts across all seven days of the week. The hours of operations for this group are:
- Monday - Friday, 5:00am - 11:00pm
- Saturday, 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday, 7:00am - 9:00pm
Go ahead. Expect growth. We want you to have a job you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself. Contract positions offer varied project opportunities and can lead to permanent, full-time employment status.
Wondering if you and Suncor are the right fit? Hear what people at Suncor have to say about working here. Go ahead. Find out why your peers chose Suncor »
Suncor Energy is a sustainably operated Canadian integrated energy company. Our company combines a leading position in oil sands with complementary operations in refining and marketing, North American natural gas production and conventional oil production internationally and offshore East Coast Canada.
At Suncor, we operate our businesses reliably and efficiently with an emphasis on employee safety and a number of initiatives aimed at ensuring a safe and healthy environment. Suncor is also committed to contributing to the well-being of the communities where we operate - including yours.
Our use of innovative technology has made us an industry leader in the energy business - and with a strong strategy for growth, Suncor offers a solid foundation for you to continue building your career.As an employer, Suncor is one of the best companies in Canada, providing tremendous future potential where talented people thrive. As our business evolves, so do our employment opportunities. Our work culture includes a dynamic mix of newcomers and experienced professionals, with a diversity of skills and expertise from all parts of Canada.
Learn more about why our employees choose Suncor »
Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity? Follow Suncor on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.Apply Now