Career Opportunities: Senior System Contact Centre Architect (50215)
Req ID 50215 - Posted 10/17/2014 - Posting Location (1) - Job Province / State (2) - Job City (2) - Engineering & Network - Bell Corporate
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 134 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
The candidate will be an expert in the architecture design and conception of Cisco and/or Genesys solutions, as well as provide system integration expertise in Contact Centre solutions implementations, such as Interactive Voice Response applications (IVR) and Computer Telephony (CTI).
Contact centre solutions (Cisco and/or Genesys)
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop, install and configure, at the architecture and integration levels, IVR / CTI contact centre solutions
* Lead and participate in functional analysis of IVR and CTI specifications
* Produces feasibility and effort estimates
* Produce architecture documents, lead the implementation and guide the extended team
* Collaborates closely with the Sales and Project Management teams
* Plans solution delivery steps, deployment phases, quality assurance guidelines, and identifies delivery team members
* Supports the integration team to ensure delivery of quality that meets requirements
* Knowledge of contact centre solution products such as Avaya, Cisco and Genesys
* Experienced in large CC deployment using VoIP and Cisco UCCE or Genesys
* Cisco CCIE Voice and / or Cisco or Genesys Certified is best
* Knowledge of other contact centre solutions, such as call recording and workforce management
* Strong customer skills, strong collaboration skills, working with large team required
* Reliable, responsible, well organized, self-starter
* Excellent presentation skills;
* Excellent proposal writing skills
* Good Interpersonal skills
* Strong communication skills
* Good relationships with engineering team
Requirements: Education, Training and Experience
* 7 years+ Experience
* Contact Centre architecture experience in design of complex solution
* BSc in IT or Engineering background (or equivalent
* Deep understanding of Contact Centre vendor solution offerings
* Deep understanding of system engineering principles and process
BCE:WKP #Feature *LI-SG TC:ITN
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 10/30/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, Ontario, MississaugaAPPLY ONLINE