RISK MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Client Administration function is a vital part of the firm's National Shared Services. This highly skilled group of over 600 administration professionals in 33 offices supports the firm's Tax, Audit and Advisory client service staff. Client Administration is focused on the increase of revenue, achieving client service excellence by delivering timely, high quality products, increasing time available for client service staff to focus on driving the business, and encouraging an environment that increases both the staff and client experience. This is achieved by building dynamic, lasting relationships, being sensitive to our client needs and collaborating as part of the client service team.
What You Can Expect in this Role
· Provide support to engagement teams by coordinating and managing the various Risk Management processes required during the client/engagement acceptance process on behalf of the engagement team.
· Exercise judgment in relieving the Partners, Associate Partners and client service teams of administrative matters wherever practical
· Document Preparation and Coordination - Coordinate, prepare, edit and or proofread documents such as correspondence and reports using various software. Organize, coordinate and prioritize all incoming and outgoing information/correspondence.
· Client Support/Proposals - Draft letters; manage proposal process from start to completion. Ensure client information is accurate on proposals/engagements. Leverage various KPMG systems.
· Marketing/Business Development - Organize information and maintain database for marketing purposes using our contact management and opportunities management databases
· Meeting Management (Cross Function) - coordinate meetings, conference calls, video conferences, organize materials and take minutes.
· Billing - Provide billing support using various KPMG systems. Prompt client service people to bill in accordance with the terms of the engagement letter.
· Tax Returns (in Tax) - Co-ordinate tax return preparation.
· A cross functioning component involving front desk management is required in this role
· Other administrative tasks as assigned.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What You Bring to KPMG
· College diploma or an equivalent combination of education/experience in administrative assistant skill set. Minimum 5 years administration experience.
· Must have experience in working in a team and client service environment
· Must be able to deal with multiple people in a demanding environment
· Ability to prioritize and multi task is essential.
· Excellent grammar, vocabulary and communication skills
· Proven ability to deal with sensitive materials with a high degree of tact and discretion
· Advanced skills with MS office word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.