- Minimum of 2 years' management experience as a department head in Food & Beverage.
- Product knowledge, including a thorough working knowledge of wines, liqueurs and other beverages. Sommelier designation is an asset.
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel or F&B Management an asset.
- Thorough working knowledge of financial reporting structures (budgets, labour, productivity, revenue & expenses).
- Proven successful financial performance of restaurant under their operation.
- Proven leadership skills, which include coaching and training abilities and strong motivational skills.
- Problem solving & decision making skills; analytical and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills; service oriented and a team player.
- Proven Human Resources skills and versatility, flexibility and stress management skills.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel and MS Office software required, Delphi and Restaurant Manager an asset).
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel restaurant is an asset.
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/
to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts-and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities-throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific-as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!