Accounting Advantage is looking for a high-energy, dynamic and motivated individual for an exciting role within the Greater Toronto Area! The successful candidate will join an excellent company with fantastic room for growth!!
This role offers:
· Base compensation up to $48,000
· Great benefits
· Room for growth within a strong, stable organization
Main Job Functions/Responsibilities
· Review of subscription agreements
· Follow up with investors on missing documentation
· Maintenance of all electronic and physical partner records
· Maintenance of bank accounts for funds assigned
· Preparation and review of daily and weekly performance releases · Production of partner statements and correspondence
· Appropriate handling of fund manager and investor calls
· Assisting with various projects as assigned
Education, Qualifications and Experience
· BS or BA in Accounting / Finance / Economics
· 1 - 3 years experience in Financial Services with exposure to accounting and performance reporting
· Excellent MS Office suite skills including MS Outlook
· Knowledge of hedge or mutual funds
· Attention to detail
· Strong client relationship skills
· Superior written and oral communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
This role is great for someone who has experience within an investment or wealth management firm!
To apply for this position email your resume to email@example.com referencing RT551INVESTSP in the subject line, or call (905) 615-8090. If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, please contact our office directly to discuss your career goals and what you are looking for. Not all positions are advertised, so other suitable positions may be available.