Are you actively looking? Just getting a feel for what's out there? Either way, turning to Lock Search Group is better than hoping good fortune drops the perfect opportunity in your lap. We've been matching companies with candidates from coast to coast for quite some time now.
Formed in 1983, Lock Search Group is a privately owned company providing exceptional recruiting services to exceptional clients. Our team is built of well-connected senior recruiters who specialize in their field. They know your market and your specific needs.
Our client is a world renowned designer and manufacturer. They have asked Paul Huffman of Lock Search Group to assist them in a search for a - Marketing Specialist in the West GTA.
The Marketing specialist will be responsible for the development and execution of wide-range print and online marketing and communications projects, web support, general marketing administration, customer support and online communications.
- Creates, writes, edits, produces and drafts copy for marketing projects including catalogues, brochures, spec sheets, POS materials, advertisements, press releases and online materials
- Project management of initiatives with external agencies, graphic designers and other vendors ensuring a high level of accuracy and meeting critical timelines
- Proofreads all content for print and web projects to ensure a high standard of composition and accuracy
- Monitors marketing inventory, sources suppliers and obtains quotations for production, printing and reprinting of marketing materials
- Monitors, maintains and updates website on a regular basis
- Works with Marketing Manager and other internal staff to coordinate social media programs
- Responsible for monitoring and updating of e-commerce site
- Contributes to social media efforts as required
- Development of merchandising, packaging and POP materials as well as SOP program materials
- Works on new channel marketing projects and programs as required with Sales Department
- Work with the Sales team to develop a customized plan and process for each event
- Assist with administration required to complete each event
- Provides copy and images to support customers as needed
- Assist in the development of product training materials and presentations for customers and sales agents
- Maintains list of marketing collateral and merchandising for distribution to sales team
- Continue to develop and improve contact database with email addresses, etc
- Oversee customer and promotional mailings
- Newsletter generation: trade & customer templates
- Must Have: Post secondary degree or certificate in marketing, graphic design or a related field
- Must Have: 2+ years graphic design experience
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
*ALL RELEVANT RESUMES WILL BE REVIEWED WITH OUR CLIENT AND ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*