Accountivity is here to help you with your career development by providing exciting accounting opportunities. We are committed to bringing together the best talent within the accounting and finance profession with a wide range of opportunities across the GTA. Our dedicated team will ensure your career goals are understood, and will assist you in achieving your personal best within the field. By choosing Accountivity, you have taken an important step toward developing and reaching both your short term and long range career goals.
Our client in Toronto is actively looking for a Tax Manager to join their team.
Title: Tax Manager
Job ID: 3728
Location: Toronto, ON
Length of Assignment: Permanent, Full time
Salary: $95 - 100k
- Tax compliance, reporting and auditing
- Prepare and review Canadian corporate tax and returns
- Coordinate Tax audit
- Prepare income tax provisions
- Participate in complex tax planning
- Assist Tax Director on tax projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Designation (CA, CMA, CGA) is required and CICA In-Depth Tax Course
- 3+ years of corporate tax experience (CDN)
- Public Accounting experience is required with a strong focus on tax planning
- Advanced Excel skills are required
- Must be able to work independently and under minimal supervision
If you meet the above qualifications, and possess the above qualities, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, quoting job title Tax Manager in the subject line.
Please note that while we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.